Jodie's Reviews > Bloodlines

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

Jan 13, 12

bookshelves: can-t-wait-to-read, want-to-buy, possible-double-copy
Read on June 16, 2011

I'm so excited but it is still so bitter sweet! I am going to miss Rose! As for the third person perspective, I have many opinions. Such as: Richelle is an amazing writer & i believe this will challenge her as an author. As to whether she can pull it off I believe she can but we will have to wait & see. *sighs* Richelle is one of my favorite authors & I truly hope her spin-off series will be as amazing if not more so, as The Vampire Academy Series! I have faith that it will be the even more amazing & hopefully knock our socks off. I do have one main concern though. There are still so many questions i have about Rose & our current main characters & i honestly don't know if one book can sum all that up & give the series the ending it deserves. But i like Sydney too & i am eager to see how her future plays out as well as learn more about the alchymist!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloodlines.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Hayden Casey There are going to be six books.

Peachy Sweets I'm both excited and nervous. Needless to say Richelle Mead is brilliant.

Jodie yes peachy she is my favorite author, and hayden i wrote this before i read last sacrifice and mead did an amazing job closing loose ends up with rose and dimitri, i was like what the f*** when adrian just got booted i wish that would have drawn out a bit longer. But i am so excited to know that we will still get to read about some of our fav. characters from VA Series and i believe those loose ends from last sacrifice were left loose for a reason, bloodlines will no doubt be a success. I name this series the most anticipated series of the year!

Alexandra  Harris Thanks for review, I was kinda nervous after reading the others, but after yours I think I'm gunna give it ago!

Jodie Alexandra I would love to know what you thought of the new series!