Marcia Berg Haskell's Reviews > Catherine Coulter FBI Collection 2: Point Blank, Double Take, Tailspin

Catherine Coulter FBI Collection 2 by Catherine Coulter

Aug 20, 10

bookshelves: mystery, love-the-series
read count: 2 or 3

My rating for the FBI Series and this book, in particular is 4.5. Once again Catherine Coulter has used her already known and appreciated set of characters to weave an interesting, while not very plausible, tale of unrelated incidents to hold my attention and introduce new people who are equally enjoyable as those I have met before. I specially enjoy the hints of para-normal communication between Sherlock and Savitch. The other thing that rings true between the characters in this series is the love and enjoyment they take in one another. That type of emotional attachment is rare in most of the romance novels nowadays. Most stress the mis-communication and conflicts between characters who finally realize they are in love where this author ties her characters together from the beginning and creates a scenario of them against the villains.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Catherine Coulter FBI Collection 2.