new_user's Reviews > Unholy Ghosts

bookshelves: urban-fantasy
Recommended to new_user by: Laura Lulu
Read from January 28 to 31, 2012

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unholy Ghosts.

01/28/2012 "Starting, buddies! Yay!"
01/29/2012 "'Stupid ghosts always ruined everything, like loud babies in a nice restaurant.'" 3 comments
01/29/2012 "'Dames always wanna talk.'
'Not like there's anything else they'd want to do with you.' LOL! She's so mean to Terrible." 12 comments
01/29/2012 "I wonder why Freud is banned." 7 comments
01/29/2012 "What do you guys think Terrible looks like?" 33 comments
01/30/2012 "She called him rockabilly."
01/30/2012 "Why does everyone look like a stereotype?! -500 pts" 10 comments
01/30/2012 "'There is much humanity cannot comprehend. The Church comprehends for you.' Lawlz."
01/30/2012 "Cleaning her blade with her tongue. Very hygienic. LOL." 4 comments
01/30/2012 "Worms!" 3 comments
01/30/2012 "'Slip not a low one. He don't deserve it, being trapped.'

'I don't think anybody deserves it.'

'Aye?' he glanced at her. 'Then you ain't had such a bad life at that, Chess.' Nice dialogue." 15 comments
01/30/2012 "I know who did it." 5 comments
01/31/2012
100.0% 15 comments

SubterraneanCatalyst Want to buddy read this? I have this already but haven't started it.

message 2: by new_user (new) - added it

new_user Yeah! Definitely! Let's do it! Fani's reading it too. :D

SubterraneanCatalyst Awesome!

What guidelines if any would you prefer?

message 4: by new_user (new) - added it

new_user LOL! That's an awesome gif. Hmm, guidelines... None, I think. Just don't finish the book in a day, and post lots of updates! [image error] Hehe.

message 5: by AH (new) - rated it 5 stars

AH I thought you had already read this NU? Enjoy! I'm reading the 2nd one now.

message 6: by new_user (new) - added it

new_user No, ma'am! And I see you rated it five stars! That's encouraging. Maybe we'll catch up to ya! :D

message 7: by AH (new) - rated it 5 stars

AH Probably, since the housework and laundry pile hasn't really gotten smaller yet.

SubterraneanCatalyst Ok I can follow those rules NU...I haven't been able to finish a book in a day in a couple of weeks. Nothing really grabbing my brain and taking it hostage lately unfortunately :\

Oh gosh AH, I feel you on that one.

message 9: by Jan (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jan SOOoooooooooo. Did you gals like it? Thoughts? Spill the beans!

message 10: by AH (new) - rated it 5 stars

AH So??? You like????

SubterraneanCatalyst Me? I LOVED IT. I'm just finding images for my review LOL

message 12: by Jan (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jan I'm looking forward to it!

message 13: by new_user (new) - added it

new_user Who hasn't read the second one? Raise your hands, LOL.

message 15: by AH (new) - rated it 5 stars

AH I finished the 2nd one earlier this week. I'll wait for you guys to catch up and I'll read the third one with you.

message 16: by new_user (new) - added it

new_user Hm, I don't know if I'm in the mood for it. I just watched a depressing movie.

message 17: by Jan (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jan You can't stop now! I want to discuss the rooftop scene with you!! And the graveyard scene. And the gutter scene!

message 18: by AH (last edited Feb 01, 2012 04:20AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

AH Oh, the rooftop...so smexy...graveyard....whoa...

Am I making it more tempting?

message 19: by Jan (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jan And the club scene! I thought I'd die of bliss and emotion.

message 20: by AH (new) - rated it 5 stars

AH Yes! I even liked the Uncle moment. Nice to see the other side of a character.

message 21: by new_user (new) - added it

new_user Hmmm, I don't know if I'm going to like the books as much as you guys... But I'll do it!

SubterraneanCatalyst Oh I am, I'll like the book as much as Jan and AH..I think NU is far more discriminating than I am about this series. I mean, Kane would have to something really stupid..like Richelle Mead stupid to make me stay away from the series.

message 23: by Jan (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jan I'm not worried yet. The love for this series built very slowly for me as well, so I can still see NU fall for it completely.

SubterraneanCatalyst Jan wrote: "I'm not worried yet. The love for this series built very slowly for me as well, so I can still see NU fall for it completely."

Yes, this NU character, our heroine, she's playing hard to get. We all know how it usually ends...Kane will get her! :p

message 25: by new_user (new) - added it

new_user LOL. Good, I'm glad you guys are confident. I hope she does, LOL.