- ̗̀ Unsolved Mystery ̖́-'s Reviews > Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

Aug 19, 2010

bookshelves: favorites, drama, fantasy, romance, vampires, suspense, wolf-or-werewolf, reviewed, i-m-in-love-with-a-book-cover
Recommended for: Any Twilight Lover =)
Read from February 22 to April 29, 2012 , read count: 1

- My Description -
Breaking Dawn is the 4th and final? book of The Twilight Series.

The time has come.
It is finally Bella & Edward's wedding day.
The wedding is just like other weddings, beautiful & full of celebration.

The long awaited honeymoon **wink, wink, nudge, nudge** follows shortly afterward. And whoa, Momma, is it hot.
There is a broken bed and plenty of feathers.

The inevitable in normal situations happens, & Bella discovers she's pregnant. Surprise!

The baby grows rapidly, and in the process, is killing Bella.
The baby is born. Bella dies.
Edward saves her from visiting the pearly gates, & turns her into one of the undead.

She wakes up. Meets overgrown Renesmee. And like with any baby, she is easy to love. They have to protect her and each other from the Volturi who decide to pay them a visit.

- My Review -
Dare I say, This might be one of my favorite books from The Twilight Series. The second part was better than the first.
I hated the movie.

Renesmee is easy to love.
I love the mother-daughter moments between her and Bella.

I almost teared up when they thought they were going to die, and Bella & Renesmee were saying their goodbyes and the I-love-yous.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breaking Dawn.

02/22/2012 "I have no idea what page I'm on. I'm reading it on the Nook. I should put this off & read a Stephen King book, like The Shining. :)"
02/26/2012 "Well, I'm just starting Chapter 3."
03/01/2012 "I'm almost on chapter 7."
03/18/2012 "I'm starting on chapter 10. :)"
03/28/2012 "I'm on chapter 11."
04/12/2012 page 268
35.0% "I'm getting there."
04/27/2012 page 649
86.0% "I'm planning on finishing this tomorrow, then it's Hunger Games. I haven't read it yet, so I'm super excited. :))"
04/30/2012 page 725
96.0% "Finished! Review to follow. :)"
02/26/2016 marked as: read