MzDivaDawn's Reviews > The Temptation of the Night Jasmine

The Temptation of the Night Jasmine by Lauren Willig

F_50x66
Sep 11, 10

Read from September 08 to 11, 2010

It pains me to say this, as I am a HUGE fan of this series, but this one was my first disappointment of the series thus far. I guess I expected more interaction with the Pink Carnation, and she wasn't even seen in this book. There were only two other main characters (Miles & Henrietta) that appeared in this installment, and the rest were non-existent, which left me a bit disinterested.

I was intrigued with the furthering of the relationship between Colin & Eloise, and the possibility that Colin might be something other than what Eloise thought (no spoiler given here).

For those that do the audio versions (like me), as far as the narrator - fear not, my fellow fans, I've spoken directly to the author, and she told me that the fill-in that had to read this book was only temporary, because Kate Reading had a last-minute scheduling conflict and had to back out. She WILL be back for the next few books coming!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Temptation of the Night Jasmine.