Simone's Reviews > The Frog Princess

The Frog Princess by E.D. Baker

Aug 19, 10

** spoiler alert ** This series I actually ended up reading in a strange manner because I got the second book at a school book club when I was still in primary school. I remember picking it off the shelf and reading the back of it and thinking that it sounded good, however, I picked up "Dragon's Breath" before I read this one. It was only the fact that I loved the second book to bits that I convinced my mother to find me the other books.

Then when I got a hold on this book, it was everything I thought it was going to be. Emma is a delightful main character to have because she is so imperfect, the things that she does, the way that she laughs, the sneezes - and the fact that she isn't good at magic make her all the love likeable.

And then the frog comes along and she messes everything up again, changing herself into a frog instead of changing Eadric back into a human being. Its then that the adventure starts barrelling along quickly.

The book is fast paced, enjoyable and a good laugh. It's light hearted but you do get drawn into the book, I still read it and love it to this day (and I'm 16 now). A good read for any child I'd say.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Frog Princess.