~Tina~'s Reviews > A Need So Beautiful

A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young

Jul 26, 11

bookshelves: lib, read-2011, young-adult
Read from July 17 to 26, 2011

I really just loved this book!

A Need So Beautiful is a great take on Angel lore, which I'm always looking for, so this was a nice treat.
I've never read anything by Suzanne Young before, but I think that's just gonna have to change. Her writing is easy to get lost in and kept me intrigued from the first page, on.

What I loved most about this book was that the relationship was already solidly rooted. No awkward first-meets, or getting to know what buttons work here or silly antics to get him to notice you. Not that I mind that in reads, but it's refreshing to to able to sink into a characters love life for a change. Not only are Charlotte and Harlin absolutely adorable and swoon-worthy, but they are both likable and it never felt forced or overly sappy. They had a lot of genuine moments and you can see that what they feel for each other is real, which makes this even more bittersweet.

Bottom line, I really enjoyed myself with this book. It was exactly what I needed for the kind of mood I've been in lately.
It's sexy, sweet and sensational, and I'm definitely gonna need to pick up a copy for keeps.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Need So Beautiful.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nic (new) - added it

Nic Twinie, I have missed you ((HUGS))!!!!

Awesome review. You make me want to go and order this now. Must not click BUY NOW!

message 2: by Nomes (new) - added it

Nomes oh tina. you make me want to read this book.

~Tina~ I've missed you too Twinie! ~huggels~ Just a couple more weeks to go!

Thanks you two, I really enjoyed this one. Sad that it took 10 days to read it, which is crazy since I could have easily read this in one sitting, but real life is kicking my ass lately lol

Hope you enjoy it if you ever pick it up. It's worth the read;)

I'll c'ya ya guys soon! xo

message 4: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal Great review! I just added it to my tbr =)

message 5: by Arlene (new)

Arlene I think I actually bought this one already. LOL I need to check my eReader, but I'm pretty sure I did on whim. So glad to see you liked it. Great review Tina!

Amber Aw, great review! I love the cover of this book. I guess I will need to buy this one. Just add to my overflowing stack of books my husband rolls his eyes at. LOL

~Tina~ Thanks Bookers! I hope ya'll enjoy it as much as I did!

Harlin <3!

message 8: by Milly (new) - added it

Milly Oooh triple S!!! Wonderful review Tina! Perfect book to get your groove back! Must read this one soon!

Kristy I didn't think about their relationship being already rooted, but you are so right, it was refreshing! Great Review for such a powerful little book! :)

~Tina~ Thanks Kristy!:) I really liked that in this book. I wish there were more around;)

Wendy Darling The ending was pretty fabulous, wasn't it? I'm really curious where the story is going to go next...

~Tina~ The ending was great and unexpected. I'm very very curious how things will play out in the next book.

message 13: by Jen (new)

Jen this is another one I've been trying to decide whether I should order or not...so many book to choose from

message 14: by ~Tina~ (last edited Nov 06, 2014 03:33PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

~Tina~ These books were a fun escape. Not enough to own them, but great none the less:) I hear ya girl, so many books, so little time o.o

message 15: by Jen (new)

Jen perfect, good to know!! I will try to find at the library then :D Thanks Tina!