Kris's Reviews > The Art Book

The Art Book by Phaidon Press

F 50x66
Aug 19, 2010

bookshelves: 2010-list, again-and-again, arts, non-fiction, picture-books, teaching
Read in August, 2010

Much to my husband's dismay, I took the binding off this book and put each page in a page protector; it now takes up two binders. But now, for $19.95 plus page protectors and binders, I have over 500 pieces of art that can be passed around my classroom.

Well, most of them can be passed around my classroom. I'm struggling with the nudity. Why is it more acceptable to me in an ancient Greek statue than in modern art? Hmmmmm...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Art Book.

02/27/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Lakshya (new)

Lakshya Dhillon Wow what an book its name gains everything the book and its techniques... happy new year 2017 images thanks

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Just amazing..........thanks
new year 2017 wallpaper

SSC Result 2017 Do you know Bangladeshi All education board ssc exam result has publish? All students can collect their SSC Result from official website.

Visit below to collect all education board SSC Result 2017
SSC Result 2017 Publishing Date
Dhaka Board SSC Result 2017
Dinajpur Board SSC Result 2017
HSC Result 2017
SSC Result 2017
Regards : Bangladesh Education Board SSC Result

SSC Result 2017 JSC Result 2017. Do you want to get your jsc exam result 2017. So you can easily able to get it.
Because all education board has published their result in same day.Dhaka Education Board,Rajshahi Board,Chittagong Board,Dinajpur Board education board and other education board has published their result. Visit below to collect all education board JSC Result 2017

JSC Routine 2017

JSC Routine 2017 PDF

JSC Result 2017

JSC Result 2017

message 6: by Anh (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anh Em Thanks for your sharing! The information your share is very useful to me and many people are looking for them just like me! happy wheels

message 7: by Tienty (new)

Tienty Thanks for your sharing! The information your share is very useful to me and many people are looking for them just like me! Run 2