Kathy's Reviews > Lost

Lost by Bryl R. Tyne

Aug 19, 10

bookshelves: 5-stars, ebook, favourite, glbt, keeper, review, tyne-bryl, contemporary
Read on August 18, 2010 , read count: 2

With each one of Bryl R. Tyne 's entries in the Zagzagel Diaries I'm sure that each one is my favourite, or that *this* one is the best. I can't help it; Bryl writes with so much heart, so much... magic!... that I just, each and every time am sure that the latest is the best.

Well, I think this time I'm right. Even now my eyes are welling up with tears--sad tears but also happy. This fourth book-- Lost --in Bryl's series about the angel Zagzagel and his charges... and his disobedience of Papa's orders, left me feeling blessed. It may seem an odd word choice, but it's the way that I feel.

I really don't know how Bryl manages, time and again, to come up with these jewels, but each and every time the story glows with a beauty and a uniqueness all their own.

And I know I've said this before and I will say it again, Bryl Tyne is one of my very favourite authors and you don't have to go any further than Lost or any of the three previous Zagzagel Diaries stories--Forsaken, Denial or Desperate--to discover just why I hold this author in such high esteem.

Not too often that I get so emotionally involved with the stories I read... it may appear that it happens often, but between the fact that I read a lot and that there are very few stories that I would give a 10 out of 5 (and I'm not confused...confusing yes, but confused, nope).... the number of stories that I feel this strongly about is quite rare. But so far, all four stories in the Zagzagel Diaries easily reach this peak.

And to be honest, I'm almost afraid of what is going to happen in books #5 and 6... but whatever it is, it will be stunning and once again, I will be buying the book as soon as I notice that it's been released.

2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lost.

message 1: by Bryl (new) - added it

Bryl Tyne Thank you very much, Kathy.