Heather's Reviews > Peter and the Starcatchers

Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry

Mar 09, 15

bookshelves: childrens-chapter-books
Read in February, 2011

My 10 year old son and I read this together and we both really enjoyed it! This book is like a prequel to Peter Pan and tells the story of how Peter came to be on Never Land. Such a fun imagining! There is non-stop action and adventure and lots of funny moments that had us cracking up as we were reading. After we finished this last night, I immediately got online and ordered the next two books in the series, which we'll be starting as soon as they get here. We can't wait!

My only complaint about the book is that there were a TON of typos in it! It became very frustrating after awhile because it would trip me up as we were reading and I'd have to stop and work out how the sentence SHOULD be read. I'm really hoping that they did a better job with the editing in the next book.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Peter and the Starcatchers.

02/16/2011 page 306
66.0% "What a fun story! Non-stop action and adventure...we're really enjoying this and will definitely continue with the series."
show 1 hidden update…