Claire S's Reviews > 99 Problems

99 Problems by Ben Tanzer

Aug 17, 10

bookshelves: to-read

I had the opportunity to help proofread this book, and unfortunately due to traveling wasn't completely able to luxuriate in it. But I did get enough exposure to it to know that this looks like a lot of fun, and a great journey to join. Easy, breezy to read, but actual substantial content as well. Running, writing, living.. all goes together pretty well.

Since it's 'pay what you want', there's *literally* no cost to exploring it for yourself.

Looking forward to reading it at the first opportunity!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 99 Problems.

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 4: by Ben (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ben Hey there, I just wanted to thank you for the kind thoughts and I look forward to your impressions after you have a chance to spend some time with it.

message 3: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire S Thanks much, Exciting Famous Person! It's a thrill to hear from you!
By the way, I also mentioned your work on my entrepreneurial networking FB page, clarity solutions, and there's been a bit of a chat there about the name (99 Problems) and Jay-Z and all.
Your publisher has already weighed in about it, completely adequately, but if you wanted to add anything that would be delightful as well.

Thanks, and all the best!

Claire

message 2: by Ben (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ben You're way too generous, but thank you, I dig it for sure. I also just posted a comment to your FB page, thanks for the posting.

message 1: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire S Well, I'm really into writing and the written and all that, besides everything else, so it just spills out accordingly. Thanks much for the post on Clarity Solutions, really appreciate it! If you'd ever like to include a Profile of your 'business' (writing career, etc..) would be delighted to run that on any Monday, and look forward to including further updates in the future. May your problems always birth excellent solutions!