Lydia's Reviews > Private Demon

Private Demon by Lynn Viehl

Aug 29, 10

bookshelves: own
Read in August, 2010

I'm going to be honest and say that I was not happy with the beginning. The story was bouncing around from character to character and all I wanted to do was read about Thierry and Jema, seeing as they're the main characters.

Today, when I realized I had to finish it, I almost wanted to just push it aside and be "Screw it." Which is definitely a first and that just made me more upset because I was really looking forward to this book.

But I read, and surprise! they stop the bouncing around. Well, they don't stop it, but they didn't do it as much and focused more on the main characters. I couldn't stop turning the pages. So, the book was good once you got more than halfway through.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Private Demon.

08/28/2010 page 107
35.0% "So far it's good even though it's bouncing through the characters. I just keep reading through it so I can get to the main characters Thierry and Jema."
08/28/2010 page 190
63.0% "They're on Thierry and Jema more now so that's good. And Alexandra and Michael are still run to read, especially Alex in her honesty."
08/29/2010 page 190
63.0% "I almost don't want to finish reading this book today, and that's a first." 2 comments
show 1 hidden update…