Amanda The Book Slayer's Reviews > Jacob

Jacob by Jacquelyn Frank

Awesome paranormal book!

Positives:
*Jacob is one sexy Demon who is an enforcer that keeps humans safe from Demons who try to hurt them.Enter Isabella the lovely "human" who steals his heart.
*Isabella is a sweet character who helps the Demons solve the problem with necromancers. She kicks butt for her small frame and timid appearance.
*Great love story with fast action for killing the bad guys.
*set up great for another book.

Negatives:
*I would have loved more of their future together, but that's why there are more books.
*Warning: It will make you want to hang out of windows during the full moon. lol

Fav. Quotes:

"Happily ever after, while an appealing idea, is too much pressure for me anyway. We'll still argue, I'll still be too stubborn for words, and
I'll no doubt drive you completely insane. But I'll make up for it by loving you to the best of my ability."

"I can see it now. Daddy, tell me about your wedding day. Well son," she mocked, deepening her voice to his timbre and reflecting his accent uncannily, "The first words out of your mother's mouth were I'm freezing my butt off!"

"Well, as I recall...you had the bad luck to fall out of a window." "Ah, but that was good luck, because you caught me." "No, little flower," he murmured, pausing to kiss her deeply and thoroughly. "I think it is safe to say that you are the one who caught me."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jacob.