Lindsey's Reviews > Stolen Nights

Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel

Sep 02, 2015

bookshelves: to-read

Ok, I've been highly anticipating this book since the first book came out and I have to say that I am really annoyed that the release has been pushed back to 2012. Ugh, I can't believe this. I have already pre-ordered this through Borders... Not cool at all.
21 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stolen Nights.

04/15/2015 marked as: read
09/02/2015 marked as: to-read

Meaghan R. (YA-aholic) i just called the bookstore to have them put it on hold and she was all...it's not coming out until 2012!!!!

message 2: by Nannie :) (new) - added it

Nannie  :) why did it get pushed back?

Meaghan R. (YA-aholic) i think she hasn't finished writing it yet.

Meaghan R. (YA-aholic) so, npow i see the book got pushed back again! september 2012. however, if you got to bn.com, it says December 2014! can you believe that!

message 5: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Gosh!! It's not fair!! I've been waiting for this book FOOOOOREVEEER!!!!

Meaghan R. (YA-aholic) me too, i didn't know it was pushed back from the original release date, so on the day it came out (allegedly) i ws calling all these bookstores and no one had it, finally someone told me it won't be released until 2012...according to the author's blog, a few months ago, she wrote: it should be out early next year...i'm really hoping and all my fingers and toes are crossed!

message 7: by Alison (new) - added it

Alison It says 2014.....and I cant preorder at any site I try.... :(

message 8: by Ariana (new) - added it

Ariana i what you mean
same thing happened to me but i got my money back