Susan's Reviews > The Princess Diaries Collection

Aug 15, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: diary-journal, realistic-fic, drama
Read from April 01 to October 10, 2010

#1PRINCESS DIARIES- If you saw the movie first, you would find that the Princess Diaries series are surprisingly different.

#2PRINCESS IN THE SPOTLIGHT- You start to get to know Mia's fun, excited tone. She's interesting and funny.

#3PRINCESS IN LOVE- If you're a sucker for love (like me), you'll love Mia's "happily ever after" ending! (After reading later books, I felt that this book could have just ended the series fine.)

#4PRINCESS IN WAITING- You become really into Mia's life.

#5PRINCESS IN PINK- If you get annoyed easily (like me), Mia's constant ranting and complaining might get irritating.

#6PRINCESS IN TRAINING- Mia is back to being interesting, but this particular one isn't exactly appropriate for young girls..

#7PARTY PRINCESS- This book seriously has gone into the mind of a developing high school girl. I'll just say that since the 6 Princess Diaries book, it has gone to PG13.

#8PRINCESS ON THE BRINK- This book is clearly not appropriate anymore for young teens *ahem* but this particular one is very interesting and compelling nevertheless. Its suspense is itching me to finish the rest of the series to see what happens!

Overall, these series are really funny and compelling, with some drama here and there. It's an especially good read for high school students since Mia is so RELATE-ABLE.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Princess Diaries Collection.