Elizabeth's Reviews > Whisper of a Witch

Whisper of a Witch by Suza Kates

Aug 29, 10

Read from August 20 to 29, 2010

Whisper of a Witch is the first novel in the new Savannah Coven series by Suza Kates. I won Whisper of a Witch from goodreads and am so glad that I did!
Shauni Miller has a secret that she has shared with very few people. She feels a pull towards Savannah Georgia where she meets Dr. Michael Black, a vet in Savannah. Also in Savannah are others waiting to meet Shauni and get to know her, they too have their own secrets. Working with these people will test Shauni in ways that she never imagined not to mention the thrill of getting to know Michael as more than just a vet. Shauni has to work on developing strength and courage as well as learn to trust others with her secret if she and those she cares for are to survive.
Filled with a mix of characters than are both good and evil, Whisper of a Witch is a fast paced and at times humorous read. I was immediately pulled into the characters world and have found myself yearning for more. I very much look forward to reading the future books in this series and getting to know some of the other characters better, especially Kylie, Paige & Willyn.
6 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Whisper of a Witch.