Gmr's Reviews > CLEO: The Cat Who Mended a Family

CLEO by Helen Brown

Aug 20, 10

Read from August 13 to 19, 2010

Where to begin! All the classic words of tender, heartwarming, heart breaking, and the like...so over used and yet so befitting this story. Cleo will work her way into your heart from the very start, lead you on a journey through the ups and downs that is life as conducted by her, and bring you back to earth heavy hearted but full of life and appreciation for the beauty that it holds. Even now as I type this brief review, I can't help but tear up....it really is that wonderful. One quick word to the wise....it's an emotional roller coaster in there with highs AND lows, so be sure to have tissues close by. Recommended reading for cat lovers, but really animal lovers in general....I truly believe there is not a person out there that this book cannot resonate with. Happy reading!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read CLEO.

08/13/2010 page 30
11.0% "Aw, such a cute kitty! But wait...what a heartbreaking tragedy to befall this family and their young sons!"
08/14/2010 page 46
17.0% "Oh...such a CUTE and fiesty kitty! ^_^"
08/14/2010 page 46
17.0% "Oh...such a CUTE and fiesty kitty! ^_^"
08/16/2010 page 122
45.0% "Can we say LOVE? I mean seriously, I'm more of a dog person (or rather they usually like me more) but seriously would contemplate a kitty after this book....must read! (so cute, so funny)"
08/18/2010 page 161
59.0% "My progress is slowed on this one since I'm reading it to a family member to...still going strong on the love for the book though. ^_^"
08/19/2010 page 222
82.0% "So close so close...and yet this is such a cute story we really don't want it to end...reader's dilemma"