Book Review Diva's Reviews > A Rose to the Fallen

A Rose to the Fallen by April Bostic

Sep 04, 10

bookshelves: paranormalromance
Read from August 13 to September 04, 2010

April Bostic's Book "A Rose to the Fallen"

OH MY GOD!!! I'm speechless at the moment I think back on this book. This book took my breath away. Do you know when read that one book, and you connect with the characters on a deeper level, that is what I felt when I read April's book “A Rose to the Fallen”.

This book has it all from Jealously, Love, Heart Ache, Soul Mates, Undying Love, Joy, and so much more. This book never once lacked in stiring emotion. I was drawn right from the beginning into Tristan and Bridget's undying love for each other. I shed tears of joy and sadness. I laughed and was shocked all at the same time while reading this book. I felt like I was reading a movie script. This book is absolutely breath taking and will tug at your heart strings. Please readers pick up April Bostic's book “A Rose to the Fallen” and discover what true soul mates are about. I know I have found my soul mate, have you?

Fantastic job April, I hope this book is turned into a movie. I know if it is, I will be watching it and telling all my friends and family to see it.

5 Fangs out of 5

Reviewed by: Raven Kelly- ParanormalRomance.ca

Click Here to Visit ParanormalRomance.ca
7 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Rose to the Fallen.