LynnMarie's Reviews > Wolf Island

Wolf Island by Cher Gorman

Aug 13, 10

Tala’s Review

A lonely island, a remote castle, and a missing sister to be found. Add to that rain, fog, and secret passages, and you have the makings of really good story.

This story reminds me of the Victoria Holt and Phyllis A. Whitney novels I used to love so much when I was in school. Ms. Gorman has a wonderful way of telling a story. Dev is the tortured hero; and Abigail is the woman determined to save him from himself and anyone else who tries to hurt him. The characters intrigued me. I found myself rooting for them to overcome all the problems trying to keep them apart. You can't help wanting them to succeed and be happy together.

The characters are interesting. Devlin feels responsible for everything bad that happens on the island because of his past. Abby is determined to help him stop taking on problems that he can't help and be happy. She helps him stop living in the past, and as a result, it helps heal her own heart as well.

The story flowed very well. I was interested from the moment it started and couldn’t put it down. It will keep the reader interested. This is a very heartwarming contemporary romance that is sexy, sweet, and fun. I enjoyed it very much, and I am looking forward to reading more by Ms. Gorman.

4 Tea Cups!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolf Island.