Eric Glenn's Reviews > Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting Out of the Box

Leadership and Self-Deception by Arbinger Institute

Aug 14, 10

Read in August, 2010

I read this book in one day...I just couldn't put it down. An excellent book on how to be a better person and leader. Really set well with my beliefs on building relationships which are the love of others versus love of self. I think I will buy this book for each of my adult children to read. Hopefully they can learn these concepts faster than the 52 years it has taken me!

It is also a MUST read for leaders in business, especially if you are involved in Network Marketing. Really it is a must read for anyone who wants to make quantum leaps in reaching results in attaining their goals.

I want to thank my son-in-law Brett Taylor who loaned me the book to read. Thank you for thinking so good of me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Leadership and Self-Deception.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sidney Eric,
I read and have re-read this book because it was one that the church has it's employees read. They also have a workbook that goes with it. I'd love to get my hands on that. :)

Eric Glenn Wow that is cool to know. Thanks for sharing. I will see what i can to do get my hands on the work book for the both of us! I have a few connections there.