Coco♥Chanel~Uncens★red~'s Reviews > Twisted

Twisted by Tracy Brown

Oct 10, 10

Read from August 12 to October 02, 2010

I actually really enjoyed the ending of this one. I hate that it was the end for certain characters, but I am glad that Celeste got what she deserved and Rah-lo got a second chance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted.

08/12/2010 page 50
09/05/2010 page 70
20.0% "I can't really get into this story, it hasnt pulled me in yet. Like the other stories have."
09/16/2010 page 86
24.0% "Now I am starting to get into the story. Rah-Lo and Asia's fighting is definitely the most interesting part at the moment, and I can't wait to see what happens with them next. I don't really like Ishmael right now because it was said in the beginning that he was this nice, sweet, and genuine guy, but it really only seems like he's womanizing, since he's cheating on his girlfriend and all. Or trying to at least."
09/20/2010 page 128
36.0% "ok its getting better. Rah-Lo has left Asia, thank goodness. I like Nina so far, and Ishmael needs to seriously wise up. Charly is a b*tch though, lol. They are making for great drama though."
09/23/2010 page 198
56.0% "This story gets a lot better, you just have to give it a few chapters apparently. It's a lot of "he said, she said" right now, and drama filled. Although I am courious as to what role Celeste will play now, instead of just being the center of the gossip. Since the story is supposed to be all about her and all."
show 3 hidden updates…