Brandi ;)'s Reviews > Honeymoon of the Dead

Honeymoon of the Dead by Tate Hallaway

Dec 31, 10

bookshelves: 2010, fairies-witches-vampires-and-were, ghosts-immortals-of-all-kinds, group-challege-read, pnr
Read from December 21 to 30, 2010

What was fun in the beginning, became a chore to read by the end. By beginning I mean beginning of the series. By the time I got to this book, I was pretty much done with the series, but couldn't stop until finished.
I loved this series, but it just lost my interest last book and this one did nothing to recapture it. It was full, and I mean FULL of Garnets inner relfections of herself and her life before Lilith and which Goddess she should keep. On and on and on and on.....it went till I was seriously skimming just to get through. It got silly with Fonn and all the extra Gods, Goddesses, Trolls and creatures running around. There were the fun parts of course. But honestly, I'm just glad to see Garnet done.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Honeymoon of the Dead.

12/22/2010 page 62
12/29/2010 page 254
87.0% "I love this series, but this book is killing me...action please, something more than just Garnet's inner reflections on herself and her Goddesses!"