Leonie's Reviews > Angelfire

Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton

Mar 14, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2011, romance, urban-fantasy, adventure, fantasy, female-protagonist, fiction, contemporary, young-adult
Recommended for: People who liked Fallen, Hush Hush and books about fallen angels and stuff
Read from March 10 to 13, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

I pity the poor car, Marshmellow I, for he is so utterly trashed, and his life was so very very short. I found this book very gory, the author loves objects poking holes in flesh, and loves the word 'belly'. Everything is ripped and cut to pieces. That doens't bother me, but I wasn't expecting it.

Will's hobby of spending time on the roof of Ellie sort of reminds me of a certain vampire from a certain book. As does the scene with the music in the car, it reminds me of that book too.. *AhumTwilightAhum.

It was a nice book, I liked it. I will read other books from this series. This book is a bit like Hush hush Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) and a bit like Fallen Fallen (Fallen, #1), so if you like these books, you should read this one, if you don't mind gory details.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angelfire.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Joëlle ziet er goed uit ;)

Leonie Ja, een dezer dagen zou ik die eens met de post moeten krijgen, hij was al verstuurd, maar bij the book depository duurt het altijd even, ik ben benieuwd ^^