♡Meme♡Reads love♡'s Reviews > Pleasure Unbound

Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione

Aug 11, 2010

bookshelves: paranormal-love, series-books, i-own, immortals, all-kinds-of-monsters, laughing-moments, hot-heavy, protective-hero, larissa-ione
Read from November 12 to December 01, 2010

Holy Smokes! I had no Idea....

It was a good thing I kept on reading, this was really good It started of real slow but once it picked up and I
understood it better it was great! So we have Eidolon a Doctor for the paranormal who knew demons and other creatures could be sexy.
Then we have his very hot lil brothers who work in the ER with him. I think I might be sick can someone take me to the underworld doctors please... ;) I have to say Larissa Ione has an amazing imagination I love her world she created her description make you feel like your right there in the middle watching everything going on.

I do love a some good butt kickin an especially from a girl, thats just so cool to me and Tayla sure does give a good a$$ whoopin to some bad people and things. Eidolon and Talya were good together I got there connection felt there love for one another and I love how the tattoos made a bonding connection on both thats so beautiful.

Overall good read liked it a lot cant wait to read the next books.
heres my couple

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pleasure Unbound.

11/12/2010 page 1
0.0% "Getting ready start a whole new world of the paranormal."
11/13/2010 page 70
18.0% "So far its ok all I seem to be reading about is everybodies lust for one another..."
11/14/2010 page 161
41.0% "Very interesting"
11/16/2010 page 248
64.0% "I'm not really connecting with this book not sure if I should continue. :("
11/29/2010 page 268
69.0% "Getting to the finish line soon today"
show 1 hidden update…

Bobs (Reader Unbound) xax I could not connect with this book, no matter what too .. well it is not like I tried - I just read some review and desided that this book is so not for me :D
But you should not stop reading ... or just go to the third book Wraith is so ( put a nasty word here ) adorable .. He is a bit like Zsadist from BDB or Aeron from LOTU - you know bad guys and don't seem to care for anything but for their women they are all mushy and loveable and cute and yeah (sun)

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ I have this rule, if I bought it then I need to read it. And your right I should keep on reading it if not for the other characters in this book(which I like more than the main couple). Wraith does sound like a readable character I like him as well Gem, so far.

Thanks for the encouragement...☺