Carolyn F.'s Reviews > Faefever

Faefever by Karen Marie Moning

Nov 14, 11

bookshelves: library-book, audiobook-and-owned-book, favorites, fantasy, urban-fantasy
Read from November 11 to 14, 2011, read count: 2

Re-read by audiobook. I've read the library book too. Ending is so sad! Love the book/series!

Previous review 09/13/10 Wow! This series just gets better and better. No HEA, which I don't mind. Mac is still trying to find the dark book and still doesn't know who to trust. And even with all her planning, bad things still happen. Fantastic book/wonderful series. I'm going straight to book #4.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Faefever.

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick I keep hearing wonderful things about this.... guess I should read it.

Carolyn F. I'm awful and read book #2 first. Now I have to go back to book #1 after I'm done. I really like them but there's not a happy ending in any of the books.

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick No HEA??????????

Dina This series is UF, so HEA isn't a must. I've also heard great things about these books and I'm very curious about them, but I'm waiting for the 5th and final book to see if there's a HEA in it. If there is, I'll go back and read the whole series - probably back to back, as every book ends with a cliffhanger.

Carolyn F. I have heard there's a cliffhanger at Dreamfever. Well, really every book has had a cliffhanger, but since they were already out I didn't have to wait to read them. I'd wait and read them all at one time. I'm sad that Shadefever is the last book though.

Archer Just wait till book 5. I read it in one sitting.

Carolyn F. I'm loving this series Archer.

Archer Carolyn F. wrote: "I'm loving this series Archer."

I'm glad to hear it, it just gets better and better.

Ronyell One of the best series I've read!

Carolyn F. I think so too Ronyell - especially after reading others afterwards.

Ronyell Carolyn F. wrote: "I think so too Ronyell - especially after reading others afterwards."

I really need to start reading the other books in this series!