Mel's Reviews > Evermore

Evermore by Alyson Noel

Feb 09, 12

bookshelves: to-read
Read from August 09 to 16, 2010

No. Just no. Absolutely not. I could NOT continue this book. The only minute thing I found interesting was that the car accident managed to knock the dog's balls off somehow. Other than that, I couldn't stand any more. No no no no no. Hell fucking shit no.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Evermore.

08/09/2010 page 3
1.0% "Was that a reference to Mathew Perry I just read...???"
08/09/2010 page 3
1.0% "WOAH the dog switched genders!!! WTF"
08/09/2010 page 7
2.0% "If I hear one more thing about Damen's perfection I'm going to strangulate the woman who wrote this book."
08/09/2010 page 7
2.0% "WUTHERING HEIGHTS???"
08/09/2010 page 8
2.0% "Okay, fuck this. Fuck you Evermore, hello Anansi Boys and V for Vendetta."
08/09/2010 page 8
2.0% "Okay that scene with Riley was actually quite cute. That's the only positive thing I've discovered thus far."
08/09/2010 page 40
11.0% "This e-book is weirdly set up. And I swear, this author is some kind of troll. I'm telling you, Alyson Noel is a troll." 5 comments
08/16/2010 page 42
12.0% "That's it, this book can get fucked."
10/23/2011 "Haven: -covers Ever's eyes- Guess who? Ever: I predict a goth is touching my face."
10/24/2011 page 14
5.0% "It's only bearable to read with music. If it's silent, the book tries to suck my eyeballs out of my head, stick straws in both holes were my eyes used to be, slurp out my brain, throw it back up and attempt to feed it to me." 3 comments
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lina (new) - rated it 1 star

Lina good luck :3

message 2: by Mel (new) - rated it 1 star

Mel I haven't even read five pages and the stereotypes are already hurting my brain. T-T

message 3: by Lina (new) - rated it 1 star

Lina We agree

message 4: by Mel (new) - rated it 1 star

Mel Ashley wrote: "Gahahahhaha oh I feel your pain, I feel your pain. She HAS to be a troll."

That would be a very comforting thought if she were. I mean come on, this author can NOT be serious.

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen What? Knocked the dog's balls off? How on earth did I miss that?

Jenni Lou I've read the entire series. Don't ask me why. It was DREADFUL. Painfully bad.

message 7: by Mel (new) - rated it 1 star

Mel Jenni Lou wrote: "I've read the entire series. Don't ask me why. It was DREADFUL. Painfully bad."

I have Evermore and Blue moon, two books I need to rip to pieces. But people seem to like it when I do, so it's worth the sacrifice.

Terri Karen wrote: "What? Knocked the dog's balls off? How on earth did I miss that?"

I apparently missed it too but in no way will I pick up that pile of dung again to find it in the book.

Vanessa Haha oh man. XD I've actually got to read this...

message 10: by Leslie (new) - added it

Leslie Jimenez You're hilarious

message 11: by Mel (new) - rated it 1 star

Mel Leslie wrote: "You're hilarious"

Why thank you. =]

message 12: by Christina (new) - added it

Christina Wilder Nutured via car accident, huh? That's...goddamn weird.

message 13: by Mel (new) - rated it 1 star

Mel Christina wrote: "Nutured via car accident, huh? That's...goddamn weird."

I must admit, it is pretty damn creative. I mean, who thought of adding a scene like that before Noel? She's a freaking genius. Like, totes.

message 14: by Lexi (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lexi This book is like being locked in a torture chamber without nourishment. Surprised I survived it. I also read this at around 12 and I still knew it sucked.

Andrea Is boring , and cliche and is written is some kind of annoying way that i cant explain ....

message 16: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie I was wondering if I should pick this up. I laughed so much at the book "feeding" you in one of your updates :D