Ronda Tutt's Reviews > Dark Awakening

Dark Awakening by Charlotte Featherstone

Oct 21, 10

bookshelves: erotic, paranormal-romance
Read from August 08 to 24, 2010

YES! YES! YES! EXCELLENT EROTICA! OMG, I totally loved it and want more.

Ok, I am calming down now so I can do the review (laughing out loud). First let me tell you that this Fallen Angel is pure sex on two legs and more. Even though he was kicked out of heaven for hating humans his stubbornness soon changes when he is almost ran over with a car by Nadira and she turns his world upside down. Nadira is a little different from most for she does believe in Angels and has in fact had previous visions of Angels in her past.

Nadira is very compassionate and cannot leave Gadriel in the street so she takes him home to doctor him up. Only thing is, not only does he get doctored up, she gets a little love and tenderness back tenfold. I wish love like this could happen in real life with an angel. I loved how dedicated and possessive they are towards each other. Their nights of passion bring about a new joy to this fallen angel when they learn of her pregnancy.

However in order for him to keep them safe, he has to make a deal with god. Now I have to read the second book in the series “Dark Admirer” to find out what happens. Great Read and the author is great, I am definitely a fan now.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Awakening.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin You got my attention I am adding to the TBR list :)

Bookwatcher YEY!!! I'll read it too!!!

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat review!!!!
[image error]

Laura the Highland Hussy have you read anything else by her?

Ronda  Tutt Laurie-Highland Hussy wrote: "have you read anything else by her?"

No I haven't but I wonder how her other books are. Have you? Let me know so I can check it out. LOL

Laura the Highland Hussy I've heard just fabulous things about Addicted by Charlotte Featherstone and Sinful by Charlotte Featherstone

Ronda  Tutt Laurie-Highland Hussy wrote: "I've heard just fabulous things about Addicted by Charlotte Featherstone and Sinful by Charlotte Featherstone"

Girl, I have those on my Nook but for some reason they keep being looked over - LOL I need to read them so I can make more room on my Nook for more books. It looks like I am going to have to go buy some memory for my Nook. Thanks for the heads up on those books, I will get to them hopefully this year.

Laura the Highland Hussy Thanks for the heads up on those books, I will get to them hopefully this year.

Isn't that the truth, though? there are so many great books that I'd like to read,and only so much time to actually read! I'd love to finish my to read list by the holidays :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Gotta get it Thanks :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Got It!! HUZZAH!!!!!!! Thanks :D

message 10: by UKSandy (new) - added it

UKSandy Ronda: I will be moving this up my TBR pile!

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Great review! Adding it!! Ty