Christa's Reviews > Twilight's Dawn

Twilight's Dawn by Anne Bishop

Mar 13, 11

bookshelves: 2011, sequels, cover-lust, favorites, mine, mythical-creatures, sexy-guys, title-lust
Read from March 12 to 13, 2011

OMG! I was bawling my eyes out. I was so upset with the final story. I knew Anne Bishops stories had those kind of endings, the bittersweet kind I just never expected that I would have my heart broken and be happy in the process. The final chapter is all I am able to think about, I dream about. It is so heartbreakingly funny. I refuse to right about what truly happen in the book. It would spoil the suprise for the reader. There are a few things that I over looked because I love the stories so much. It felt a little rushed and the characters didn't seem the same somehow. It could be because they are older but I don't think that is it.
I loved this book over all. Not everything made sense, some things were still left with lose ends and I am going crazy. Twilight's Dawn broke my heart and I still love it in spite of everything. I've loved these characters for years and to read all the stories and have the hope, joy and sadness melded into one dose was an experience. I can only pray and dream that this won't be the last story that takes place in the dark realms.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twilight's Dawn.