Kate's Reviews > Twenties Girl

Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

Aug 08, 10

Recommended to Kate by: my friend
Recommended for: everyone
Read from August 07 to 08, 2010 — I own a copy

OMG!!!!!
This book is absolutely amazing. I have just spent two days reading this book and am in LOVE! please, please, please, if you are considering reading this book bare in mind that you are in for a shocking ride. there is love, and tears, and VERY funny situations where you put down the book and run round the room screaming because you only dare pick up the book and find out what happens next. It is very crafty and there are some characters you love with all your heart and others that you just want to drown! there is an AMAZING friendship in this book that you will be crying over for weeks after and you just want everything to turn out perfectly.
when you have read this book you will want to go visit your grandmother, buy a new neckless and wear 1920s cloths all day long.
i love this book and think it deserves a strong rating. i am not usually into girly books but this has a supernatural element to it that hocked my straight away.
please read it because, in this book like many others, you will find a friend like no other!!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twenties Girl.

Quotes Kate Liked

Sophie Kinsella
“Everyone knows revenge is a dish best served when you've had enough time to build up enough vitriol and fury.”
Sophie Kinsella, Twenties Girl

Sophie Kinsella
“No human on God's earth is a nobody.”
Sophie Kinsella, Twenties Girl