Karen & Gerard's Reviews > Two Little Girls in Blue

Two Little Girls in Blue by Mary Higgins Clark

Aug 06, 10

bookshelves: mystery, relationships, suspense
Read in August, 2010

Two Little Girls In Blue by Mary Higgins Clark is gripping right from the start. It’s about Kathy and Kelly, a set of three-year-old twin girls being kidnapped for $8 million. The scheme is master minded by someone who is referred to as “The Pied Piper.” He had a brilliant plan in place and collected the ransom with no difficulty, making the FBI look like fools; however, one of his partners in crime decided to double cross him and changed the plan. An interesting part of Two Little Girls In Blue was the twins being able to communicate when separated.  This is a fast-paced page turner that I enjoyed very much!

I liked being “in” on the kidnapper’s actions all through the book and actually got to know them better than the parents of the girls. I must admit, I guessed wrong as to who the “Pied Piper” was. I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys a good crime novel. This book is excellent!  I highly recommend it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Two Little Girls in Blue.