valee's Reviews > Vampire Kisses: The Beginning

Dec 11, 2013

it was ok
bookshelves: young-adults

**Book 1**
I will admit I was curious enough to pick this series up, as many goodreads friends seemed to love it so much. Well, I am not curious enough to keep reading, lol. It was good to be able to see about what was all the fuzz, but I did realize this was not a series for me. While I did enjoy some other YA paranormal romance series, this was not what happened here. This read was WAY TOO YA for me.

I loved the Gothic element and the heroine. Really cool, but there were some things that made no sense at all. Too much love which just didn't feel right. Maybe because everything happened so fast. Also, I didn't like the ending.

**Book 2**
It was a bit better than the first, but still there's something missing. It's too predictable. It really is a sweet vampire story, but not one well written or developed IMHO. I like the main characters and all the rest, but I don't love them.

I don't think Luna will help to make the story better. We'll see. I'll keep reading the series but I need things to get more interesting.

**Book 3**
Still have to read it... I just couldn't keep reading this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Kisses.

message 1: by Jenese (new)

Jenese (Readers Confession) I liked this series, but it was too kidish to me. I like VA best. :-)

valee I liked the first book but I too found it too 'kidish'.LOL.

And after book 1 all felt the same to me, so I just gave up on the series.