Tara's Reviews > A to Z

A to Z by Marie Sexton

Aug 03, 10

bookshelves: read-in-2010, m-m, romance-contemporary, featured
Read from August 02 to 03, 2010

Zach Mitchell has been in a rut for the last 10 years. He stills lives in the apartment he shared with his ex. hH still has the cast his ex left behind. He now owns the video store where he got the job to hold him over until he got a real job. He's still single. Then he meets Mr. Perfect and he's a douche bag. But he did become friends with one of his customers, Angelo Green.

I like it. I like the characters and I loved the dual first person narration! Mostly because my biggest dislike (usually) about first person is everything is tinted by how everyone in the book relates to the narrator and there are things it's impossible to see because the narrator just can't be there. So I dug this.

I felt the same way at the end of their book as I did at the end of Matt & Jared's. They are in a good starting place but they still have issues to work out in their relationship and I hope to read about them. (I know there is a sequel which I already have and am looking forward to.) I liked that we also got to revisit Matt & Jared as well! WEE! I'm a little giddy about that.

All in all, I worry about Zach in this relationship because I'm just not sure about the balance between them, but I hope it all works out. I also loved his psychic neighbor. I sort of applied all her visions except for the one about breadcrumbs.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A to Z.