Jodi Meadows's Reviews > Incarnate

Jun 14, 2011

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: books-i-wrote
Read from March 14 to 20, 2011 — I own a copy , read count: 487895626

Since I wrote this book, I admit my love of it is not an objective and unbiased love. I would feel weird giving it stars.

Since I did NOT make the cover, I have no qualms about telling you how much I adore it! *touches face* *looks dramatic*

People seem to really love the cover. (Yay!) If you were curious, I answered a few cover questions in an interview here.
36 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Incarnate.

02/12 marked as: read

Comments (showing 1-24)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Corinne Does this mean 'copyedits?'? *g*

message 23: by Jodi (new) - added it

Jodi Meadows Soon! I was expecting them today, but there was a delay. Alas. But I figured if I'm going to go through this manuscript yet again, I will at least have another book counted toward my Goodreads challenge. *g*

message 22: by Adam (new) - added it

Adam Heine Like :-)

message 21: by Jodi (new) - added it

Jodi Meadows NOW the copyedits are here. :D

message 20: by Jodi (new) - added it

Jodi Meadows Now the copyedits are FINISHED.

I am Bastet Oh wow, Jodi, the cover is fantastic!

message 18: by Jodi (new) - added it

Jodi Meadows Thank you, Isis! The KT Books art department is *amazing* and I'm lucky to have them on my side!

I am Bastet No kidding! It's a hard thing to stand out in the legions of fantastic YA covers, but I think this one accomplishes it!

message 16: by Kim (new) - added it

Kim Beaumont Jodi, I'm so excited to read this book. The cover is beautiful.

message 15: by Jodi (new) - added it

Jodi Meadows Thank you, Kim!

I couldn't be more thrilled about all the cover love INCARNATE is getting!

message 14: by Adam (new) - added it

Adam Heine I love that you have a books-i-wrote bookshelf.

message 13: by Jodi (new) - added it

Jodi Meadows I plan on using it a lot. ;)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Just picked it up! I heard a lot of good things about this one, so fingers crossed!

message 11: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Dickens The story is pretty awesome and I'm about to read Asunder today or tomorrow

message 10: by Jodi (new) - added it

Jodi Meadows Zoe wrote: "The story is pretty awesome and I'm about to read Asunder today or tomorrow"

Great!! I'm so glad you like it!

Rachel Lopez I love this series. I read all four in three days! Threw off my sleep pattern but it was totally with it! :)

message 8: by Jodi (new) - added it

Jodi Meadows Rachel wrote: "I love this series. I read all four in three days! Threw off my sleep pattern but it was totally with it! :)"

Thanks so much, Rachel!!

Autumn Mengedoht This is a very beautiful book. Ana and Sam are amazing characters. I wish I got to see more of the other characters besides Ana, Sam, and Stef. Are there more of them in the next one?

message 6: by Starrsha (new) - added it

Starrsha Howell The cover is beautiful. I love it! :D

message 5: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Dickens The cover Is beautiful

message 4: by Mendes Fan (new) - added it

Mendes Fan I want to read this book. That cover is so damn beautiful, Miss Meadows! #love

Shawntay I really enjoyed this book and it has further inspired my own writing style, I hope to have gained some of your eloquence. I look forward to reading the rest of this series

Sowmya K I really loved this series !! One of my favorite books and im in love with the cover <3 and i liked all the characters esp sam and ana.. Thank you for writing this wonderful series.