Darcy's Reviews > Heart Mate

Heart Mate by Robin D. Owens

May 02, 11

bookshelves: 2011, romance, futuristic, psychic-gifts
Read on May 02, 2011

For some reason this beginning of this book seemed really familiar. I don't know if at some point in the past that I read this book or not. I do know that it was only the first part. I did really like this book. I loved the world that the book is set in.

What I really loved about this one was Danith, how she keep telling T'Ash no, and not only no, but a hell no. Her resistance of being a heart mate was funny. Not many people tell T'Ash no and that is where the fun came. He was such a bulldozer and didn't really consider her side of things. It was funny that he had to get a courting book to "learn" what to do.

Another great part of this book was Zanth. This cat was so funny and snarky that the parts of him were some of the funniest parts of the book.

I look forward to more in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heart Mate.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ I was just starting the audio for this one....but the narrator kinda makes T'Ash sound like a thug....while interesting, i'm undecided...is the series worth starting? Is it one that gets better and better with each book?

Darcy I've never listened to them, read them instead. I do like the series, really like the world and love the fam's and residences. I do always look forward to reading a new one in the series.

T'Ash is on the line of thug, which is why so many people don't like him. He seems to start a change within the families.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ I'll stick with it a bit longer...although I may give up on the audio and stick with reading....still undecided on the narrator

Darcy It's amazing how a narrator can make or break a book.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ Darcy wrote: "It's amazing how a narrator can make or break a book."

yeah, I actually just made that comment on an audio review.....