Leah's Reviews > Bad Attitude

Bad Attitude by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Jul 30, 2010

bookshelves: 4-stars, thats-some-funny-shit, m-f, adult-literature
Read on June 06, 2011 , read count: 1

I love this series. I think the BAD Agency series is one of my favorites by Sherrilyn Kenyon and I love every installment of the series.

The main characters Steele and Syd were great. I loved Steele from the start and never stopped. He was a man of honor who tried to do what was right. He's gruff, strong, and sarcastic, but he's also gentle, kind, and loving. Syd got on my nerves a teeny bit sometimes but I still enjoyed her character.

The character Jack I would have loved simply because he is ridiculously, wonderfully, hilariously insane, but I loved him even more because he reminded me of one of my favorite movie characters: Marvin from RED, played by John Malkovich.

[image error]
He made me laugh so much and I loved his insanity.

As you may know, Joe, the director of BAD, is one of my favorite characters of the series. So, I love that he was in this book quite a bit. Tee, also. I've always been intrigued by her. One thing I noticed, though, was that Tee seemed a bit more approachable in this book. Maybe it's because this book is before Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love joined forces to write the series or if it's just me, but I noticed that. And, I can't wait for these two to finally get a book and get together.

The main reason that this book's rating was brought down to a four was that there was an awful lot of "hissing." Whenever they were in a very painful or sexual situation, either Steele, Syd, or both, hissed. There are so many other words that could have been used (moaned, groaned, sucked in a breath, etc.) and it got annoying. Not a huge problem in the grand scheme of things but it still sucked.

Once again, Sherrilyn Kenyon has wooed and won me with this book. (Especially with the adorable way Steele proposed in the end!)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Attitude.

05/05 marked as: read

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I have a couple of these books, and keep meaning to read them. Is the suspense believable?

Leah I would say most of the time. No book is completely believable, but it's my opinion that SK does it right most of the time.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Thanks again! You're just a fount of information tonight!

Leah Happy to help! :)