Sarah A.'s Reviews > Wuthering Heights

Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë

Jul 30, 10

bookshelves: favorites

I am speechless, and drowning in my own tears right now! what a journey! this book has made me cry, laugh, love and hate, I LIVED IT, I felt it, I can safely say there was, is, will never be a book such as this! I understand now why is had to be taught in the western countries during their english classes! I had no such opportunity, but By God, this is legendary! I have no idea how I wasted my time reading trivial books and missing this masterpiece. I count on reading it over and over as many times as it allows me to remmeber the dialogue by heart, and what a dialogue! there is simply no discription enough for this epic story, how it was delivered in a way you can almost be pained to put it down! how can a writer make you love then hate then pitty then cry for the same person in those few pages! how she summed the story of two generations in a style you feel that you missed out NOTHING! It introduced me to this -new- intense weird complex way of love. and I will never forget it! I will recommend this book to anyone, and everyone I know can read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wuthering Heights.