Marie's Reviews > 102 Minutes: The Untold Story of the Fight to Survive Inside the Twin Towers

102 Minutes by Jim Dwyer

Aug 13, 10

bookshelves: reviewed-books
Read on August 12, 2010 — I own a copy, read count: 1

Amazing book. 102 Minutes gives a face to some of those who lost their lives on 9-11 and those who survived to tell their tale.

102 minutes is exactly that. A 102 minutes insider view of what happened in the towers on September 11th, from the moment the first plane hit to the moment the North tower collapsed. Using witness accounts, 911 calls that were made and e-mails sent they were able to recount the stories of some of those who were in the Trade Centers on that faithful September morning.

For those of us who watched the towers fall on TV in various locations across the world. The shock was brutal, however the quickness in which the events happened left us with little time to think about what was really going on inside those tower walls.

This book paints a different story than what we saw on TV that morning, one we've never heard before, yet one that needs to be heard... because those who died that morning definitely need to be remembered, not as a simple picture stuck on a wall amongst thousands but as individuals who like you & I had families and friends.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 102 Minutes.

08/12/2010 page 80