Thomas White's Reviews > Coming Back Stronger: Unleashing the Hidden Power of Adversity

Coming Back Stronger by Drew Brees

Jul 29, 10

Read in July, 2010

I am a big believer in the universe reaching out and giving you signs along your journey through life. I have recently started a project which has required more faith in myself and my vision that I initially realized. I was at a crisis point and about to cave to another's vision when I heard an interview on the radio with Drew Brees talking about this book. It inspired me to the point I sucked it up and refused to alter my vision regardless of the outcome to the project. I won that particular confrontation. A short while later I received a phone call from a friend in San Diego who told me she was standing in line to get Drew Brees to autograph the copy of his book she had just bought for me. She had no knowledge of the situation I just described.
Consequently, I loved this book. The idea of using adversity as an aid to improving both your mind and spirit is fantastic and if you have any bent toward athletics it just adds to the aura. I highly recommend this to one and all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Coming Back Stronger.