Margaret's Reviews > 100 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum: Choosing the Right Educational Philosophy for Your Child's Learning Style

100 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum by Cathy Duffy

Jul 29, 10

bookshelves: homeschooling, library-book, book-of-lists
Recommended to Margaret by: Lynne
Recommended for: homeschooling families
Read on July 27, 2010

I found this one in my local library system. As AppleBlossom's first birthday is right around the corner I have been thinking about the future a lot. One thing in serious consideration is homeschooling. My first choice is a Classical Christian School like I substitute taught at in Georgia. But considering the tuition, and our projected budget, it would be more realistic to homeschool with Classical Christian elements.

Being at the beginning of research, this is the perfect book for people like me. Cathy Duffy really gives a great overview over different types of homeschool curriculum and learning styles. She goes into just the right amount of depth for a person to find something to go with and adjust themselves to the appropriate system for their situation along the way. I recommend this book for anyone thinking about homeschooling or even some that already are just to get another insight.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 100 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum.