Lana's Reviews > Waiting for the Wolf Moon

F 50x66
Jul 28, 10

bookshelves: open-to-swap, own
Read in July, 2010 — I own a copy, read count: 2

I found this one in one of my dozens of book boxes while unpacking my bedroom.

I had put this on my To-Read list, because my mom knew the author, and she's a local, or as local as anybody ever is in Dallas-Fort Worth. I enjoy the books I've read, at least in part because she makes positive generic references to Wicca in her books, and in later books, much more specific references.

After reading a chapter, I realized I'd read this one before, and decided to read it again. I couldn't remember how it ended, anyway. LOL

There's enough suspense to keep you trying to figure out who the werewolf is and whether or not it's Sylvie's love interest, and if it is, do you really care. Sexual tension abounds, of course, and is addresses at some odd moments, which actually makes it more believable than it might be otherwise. Silhouette and Harlequin seem to like their book sex at a certain level of description, so don't expect mainstream fiction sex here.

I looked at the publication date after finishing it, and it was 1993. The story, however, is not dated, and still enjoyable seven years later. I've read some that do not stand the test of time, so put this one on the good list.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Waiting for the Wolf Moon.