Tonya's Reviews > The Bikini Car Wash

The Bikini Car Wash by Pamela Morsi

Aug 19, 10

bookshelves: 2010-reads
Read from July 28 to August 19, 2010

An eye full and the perfect end of the summer beach read!!! The Bikini Car Wash isn't what it really seems. I know some people will think, a bikini car wash? I don't want to read that! However, it goes beyond that. It is about fighting for something you want and believe in; finding out who you really are and love. I always love a good love story. Who doesn't? Pamela Morsi outdid herself with this one though!

I was stumped at first wondering what Pop was up to, sneaking around like that. I had my suspicions, but it was a surprise! Jelly is such a lovable character, with her Law & Order dialog. The romance between Pete and Andi was easy to see coming, but still very cute and romantic. I read this book in such a short time, Ms. Morsi writes with such ease you don't even realize how fast the pages fly by!

When Andi comes home to help take care of Jelly after their mom has passed, she applies for a job at Gutherie's Foods, to be only told she has too much experience. So her dad's old car wash has just been sitting there, wasting space. She goes in front of the town counsel to ask if she could get it rezoned for a coffee shop, only to be denied.

So she has a bit of help coming up with the bikini car wash; but they get it going. Despite a lot of people in town not wanting them to be clothed in so little -- In spite of all the negativity they end up pretty successful --

I will leave the rest for you to find out, you make sure you put this in your beach bag and take it with you, or on a long flight too! Enjoy!!!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bikini Car Wash.

08/14/2010 page 27