Annie's Reviews > Scott Pilgrim Vs the World

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World by Bryan Lee O'Malley

Jul 28, 10

bookshelves: summer-2010
Read in July, 2010

You know Scott is going to get into big trouble when he's dating two girls at once...

Scott is still dating his girlfriends, Ramona and Knives, and can't seem to choose either one. And of course, there's always Ramona's ex-boyfriends that may pop up out of nowhere to fight him... What will Scott do when Ramona and Knives meet for the first time and get into a big fight?

I really enjoyed the first book in this series, so I was excited to read the second. Overall, the second was good, yet I found it slightly confusing because there are so many girls involved! I am not used to reading graphic novels, so sometimes I forget what characters look like (that is sad, I know), so I don't know who is talking! That's the one reason it was confusing for me. There were so many girls that it was hard to keep track of! But I was able to understand most of it fairly quickly and I really enjoyed it. These books have really been very enjoyable. I'm glad I read them because it is not something I would have usually thought to read!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Scott Pilgrim Vs the World.