~*~Princess Nhya~*~'s Reviews > Tall, Dark & Hungry

Tall, Dark & Hungry by Lynsay Sands

Aug 10, 2010

Read from July 27 to 28, 2010

Okay this book was awesome! I really really liked this one.. It was hilarious, sweet, etc... I love the Argeneau series anyway. The 1st 3 books were great. This one was even better. The chemistry with Bastien and Terri was "off the chain" The love scenes were waaaay hotter than the 1st 3 books. But what I really loved about this one, and it was a surprising step in a new direction, was that there was no villian in this one to threaten the lead characters @ all! And it was still very interesting.

It was just a story about your normal everyday life events surrounding a blossoming love and how our insecurities, family and friends influence our reactions and decisions sometimes. With the added delicious twist of vampires of course LOL!

This one was a really good read though. I could not put it down. I highly recommend it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tall, Dark & Hungry.

07/27/2010 page 66
07/28/2010 page 367
96.0% "I was up til 3am reading this book! the started again at 730am. I'm just putting it down again."
show 1 hidden update…