Stephanie's Reviews > Crescendo

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Feb 08, 12

Crescendo, the second book in the Hush, Hush series blew my socks off. It was by far my favorite in the series so far. Filled with action, love, relationship drama and killer surprises that I never saw coming. Fitzpatrick is an amazing author who is able to captivate readers and suck them into the story. I was not only in her story but was living it for myself.

As with Hush, Hush, the characters in Crescendo and among my favorite. Nora is still a strong heroine who knows how to take care of her self. She goes off and does things I myself probably would not attempt. She knows what she needs to do to save herself and the ones she loves. Vee, Nora's best friend is still one of my favorite characters. She has such a bold personality and a certain spunk that I absolutely love. Then we have Patch. He is every bit as swoon worthy as he has ever been and still will make you crazy with some of the decisions he makes.

There is also a few new characters in Crescendo that make the cut. Scott being one. He is an old friend from Nora's past and he makes it clear that being just friends wont cut it. While Nora struggles with her relationship with Patch drifting apart, Scott drifting closer and images of her dead father popping up all over the place, Nora has quite a bit on her plate. Not to mention Rixon, Vee's new boyfriend and Patches best friend, the trio are spending quite a bit of time together.. without Nora.

Nora is faced with new secrets from her past, figuring out things about Patch that even she didn't see coming and is stuck in the middle of an ancient war between the Fallen Angels and the Nephilim. With everything going on I could not put this book down. I give Crescendo 5+ Hoots. For being action packed and a hands down fantastic read. If you haven't read the Hush, Hush series I advise you start ASAP! You will not be disappointed!!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crescendo.

Rachel I love this series!