Edna's Reviews > From Dead to Worse

From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris

Jul 25, 2010

bookshelves: 2010, urban-fantasy
Read from July 25 to 30, 2010

From Dead to Worse took place in the Bon Temps area and actually proved to be exciting and interesting. Changes in the vampire hierarchy, trouble brewing with the Weres, new family members, another witch in town, and all of it made for a good book. I also really enjoyed Pam, Eric and Sam. Pam just continues to be amazing in everything she does. Eric finally remembers what happened when he stayed at Sookie's house. And Sam, well it's been a long time coming to hear about his history before Bon Temps. There were deaths and big confrontations but in a way it all ended out well for Sookie and her connections with the different supes. It kind of makes me worried that shit will hit the fan in the next book. Also I have to mention something about Sookie...she has come a long way since book 1 and I can see some of the changes, like she's become harder in her feelings and has more of a purpose since she's been more and more immersed into the supernatural world.

One thing to note, she and Quinn had to call it quits. It seemed like a dumb reason why but at least Sookie was honest. In my opinion, I think it'll just lead to more development with the Eric/Sookie relationship then.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read From Dead to Worse.