Tressa 's Reviews > The Disappearance

The Disappearance by Bentley Little

Oct 20, 10

bookshelves: horror, 2010
Read from October 12 to 20, 2010

Bentley Little is way more hit than miss with me, but this one missed big time. The stock characters were not very interesting, nor was the situation they found themselves in. Little's books don't have to have an air of the supernatural to them to be good, but I was expecting it in this book and was sorely disappointed. It's another cult/brainwashing story and it played out exactly as I thought it would. No surprises at all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Disappearance.

message 1: by Bunny (new)

Bunny Be sure to update this one with a review, I think I may just like Bentley Little!

Bark's Book Nonsense Good, one more I can toss in the "to be traded" bag.

Tressa Bark, I normally feel bad if someone decides not to read an author whose books I like because of my review, but it is not one of his best. I think his last book was His Father's Son by Bentley Little and it is very good; one of my faves because it didn't even have the Little normal-situation-gone-mad touch to it. It built upon itself in wonderful ways.

Bark's Book Nonsense No need to feel bad. If you saw my bookshelves, the contents of my Sony Reader and my stack of audios you'd understand why I'm happy to throw one in the "to be traded bag" without guilt. When it comes to books I have a serious letting go habit.