Nikoline's Reviews > Deadly Little Secret

Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Jul 26, 15

it was ok
bookshelves: urban-fantasy, paranormal, fiction, young-adult, 2000s, american, romance, female-author, novel
Read from September 02 to 03, 2010 — I own a copy

Despite the fact that I did enjoy Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Faria Stolarz I somehow felt I would have enjoyed it even more if I'd been a little younger.

I did like how the story was playing around with me all the time. Was Ben the stalker and if not then who was? I did not like how the main character's parents where always busy with the sick aunt, so Camelia had to deal with her problems on her own. And I did not like how protective Ben was. It reminded me of Edward Cullen. "I cannot be around you 'because if I do I'll end up hurting you." Get over it, cheesy boys!

I don't think I'll end up reading Deadly Little Secrets again but I'm going to read Deadly Little Lies because I'm not really sure what is going to be about.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Little Secret.

09/02/2010 page 50
17.0% "I choose to ignore that Ben seems like the creepiest stalker EVAH 'cause he makes me heart melt by the love in his words."
09/02/2010 page 105
36.0% "O-kay... this book is really creeping me out!"

Comments (showing 1-3)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Majasol You bought this too? :D NICE. I really can't want to read this book once I get the time to it (:

Nikoline Sure I did. I'm really looking forward to read it.