~E~ Riverina Romantics's Reviews > Tempting the Beast

Tempting the Beast by Lora Leigh

I had great expectations for the Breeds series. I thought the story line had great potential and that it would be right up my alley.

However, it was a little too much sex and not enough storyline for me.
Don't get me wrong, i like a good sex scene as much as the next person, i was just disappointed that Lora Leigh didn't elaborate on the story as much as i thought possible.

***NOTE: I wrote this review a LONG time ago - and it was my first erotica read....Lora Leigh, isn't the sort of author to pop your erotica cherry on. It's like wanting to loose your virginity and going to a swingers club to do so. I am a big fan of Lora Leigh's saucy books now, but it took a while for my virginal side to get used to :) ***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempting the Beast.

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) Believe me I felt the same after reading this book, but as the series goes on, I feel LL realized that the series got so much better!

~E~ Riverina Romantics Really?? I might have to give it another try. It was my first real erotic read, so I was very surprised.....with all my recent reads I think i will find it a lot more enjoyable.

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) I think it took a couple of books for Lora Leigh to really get in the groove of the storyline, but now I have so many favorites in it. You should give it a second chance sometime.