John's Reviews > It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken: The Smart Girl's Break-Up Buddy

It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken by Greg Behrendt

Jul 24, 10

Recommended to me by a friend. I'm a guy, obviously, but so is the guy who wrote this book. In the end it doesn't matter and the things they write about are true and important. The paradox of a bad break-up, the inability to see beyond what actually happened, conflicting thoughts about someone you once cared about. They even go over how not to fill your bookshelf with countless pathetic books about break-ups but I failed that one. But mostly, it gives you something reasonable to think of while you're getting over things, something to occupy your time with, and something to focus your attention on.

Try to remember
"12. ...with time, the pain will subside although you sure as heck don't believe that right now."

I wasn't completely sure how to interpret being called a superfox, but I'm glad I got this one. Keep it as your security blanket and it pick it up when you need to think of something else.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken.