Heather Tisdale's Reviews > Eternal Kiss of Darkness

Eternal Kiss of Darkness by Jeaniene Frost

2003692
Sep 26, 12

Read from July 23 to 24, 2010

Kira, a private investigator, ends up being unexpectedly thrown into Mencheres world. She's feisty, stubborn, intelligent, and loyal. It was odd to read about Mencheres because for some reason I always pictured him as being older. Not the young, vibrant man in the story.
Mencheres has an ancient enemy who feels that he is entitled to Mencheres' powers. He's been waiting for millinnia to find a way to force the transfer of power. Now, Mencheres is showing emotions, and getting close to a female for the first time in centuries. His rival feels that this is time to force Mencheres' hand, putting Kira in danger.
I enjoyed this one. It's not as "sexy" as the other ones, but it was cute. I really wish Mencheres was more of a tease (although I get why he isn't). That's why I love Bones so much. It's the banter back and forth before anyone jumps into bed that I love. It's the double entendres and witty little comments that make you blush.... Those are the moments I love. Mencheres is a little too much like Eeyore.
7 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Kiss of Darkness.